UNNAT BHARAT ABHIYAN (UBA) REGIONAL COORDINATING CELL –IISER TVM
A walk-in-selection will held for the post of Manager – Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) Regional Coordinating Cell at IISER TVM on 30th June 2022.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
- Post-Graduate Diploma / Equivalent in Sociology/Management/Rural Development/Social Work.
- Knowledge in accounting as per government norms
- Good communication skills in English / Hindi
- Working knowledge in IT based office environment
- Experience in implementation of social development projects
- Work experience in NGOs engaged in rural development
- Willingness to travel towards coordination of activities
Duties and Responsibilities
- All official works related to implementation of various programmes connected with UBA
- Maintaining of accounts related to the implementation of UBA activities
- Coordination of Participating Institute (PIs) under the RCI
- Coordination of field work in the villages adopted under UBA
- Communicating with the Government Agencies/ Universities / corporate promoters
- Publicizing about UBA activities with other educational institutes
- Conducting awareness programmes for villagers
- Ensure submission of periodical reports by PIs and RCI
- Any other duties as assigned by the Institute from time to time.
For terms of employment, and more details, Download Advertisement